A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizukage Tower

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gekidou Suijin

Gekidou Suijin

Mizukage Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Tower   Mizukage Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:23 am

The water from his earlier technique dissipated into the ground conveniently, and Takemaru fell from the tree he was holding onto so tightly.

"Hey, have a little faith in your village."

He looked over the boy, noting his bloody arm.

"You're friends with that Jinsoku guy, right? He should be able to tell you where the hospital is, and even show you to housing. You seem like a sensible guy. I have to report to Mizukage."

He started off in the direction of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Tower   Mizukage Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:25 am

"HEY! Hold up." Senko's voice chimed out as he tried to get Takemaru's attention. "Shouldn't I get to be there when you give you report to the Mizukage? AND! I was under the impression that he had pressing matters for me to attend to.... and where is my headband!?!" Senko's voice kept on chiming as he ran after Takemaru following back into the Mizukage's tower.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Gekidou Suijin

Gekidou Suijin

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Tower   Mizukage Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 am

By now, Takemaru was pretty weary; he'd used a pretty hefty amount of chakra in the Chunin exam, and the boy was pretty unrelenting in his retaliations. He stopped though, after hearing Senko's voice.

"Oh, that's right."

He reached into the pouch on his left leg, and pulled from it a mist headband. Looking at it, he was caught in thought for a moment about when he'd first received his headband. The memory was sour. He turned from the headband back to Senko.

"This is for you."

He tossed the headband towards the somehow still energetic boy.

"You can come for my report to Mizukage if you really want to, but you'll likely be summoned to his chambers at tomorrow to hear the result of his decision."
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Tower   Mizukage Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:57 am

Senko caught the head band and placed it on his head, nodding to Takemaru. "Aye, well then I will see you tomorrow if that is when the Mizukage summons me. I suppose I should probably get some rest.... thanks for the exam." With that Senko headed out, moving away from the Mizukage's tower and into town. He needed to find the clinic again so that he could get someone to stitch his bleeding arm up. His right hand held onto the wound keeping pressure on it, a smile sliding across his face. He couldn't wait to show off his head band to Rin and everyone else he had met.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Garus

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Tower   Mizukage Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:15 am

Garus knocked on the muzukages door three times then waited to be called in he was nervous he hid all signs of being nervous as best he could
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Tower   Mizukage Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizukage Tower
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2