A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

boarder patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

boarder patrol - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 am

"don't know too much about shinn he is a war orphan that showed up in the village a few years ago but thats about it aside from what you already know." Idaklu said kindly.

"Yeah, Taku sensei is the head of the doujutsu branch of my clan he was one of the first to access the knowing eye which allowes him to identify the weak points of any weapon made of metal and exploit it by way of the basis for all of our clan juitsu which is metal manipulation. as a master of it he has expanded his knowledge enough so that he can identify weak spots in jutsu and animals and humans too, the knowing eye feeds off of knowledge and can grow in power through it. the more you know about the physical make up of something the more the knowing eye will be able to peice things together for you and allow you to exploit that weakness in a split second. it came from his mother marying a hyuga, the steel manipulation and hte byakugan mixed in his DNA and this was the result. when our clan elders found this out the two clans started making marrige contracts so that more knowing eyes could be made to benifit the village, but by far my cousin is the strongest user there is." idaku said with pride in hsi voice
Back to top Go down
https://newleaf.rpg-board.net
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:43 am

"My story is mine and mine alone dont concern yourself with my past" Shinn said darkly as he swallowed another soldier pill he needed his chakra levels back up soon "but if you must know what i can do i am a hit and fade fighter im strong with water and earth i can use wood as for my special chakra that beats the hell outa me" Shinn said grudgingly"there is bound to be at least one more i think that we took out all of the regular ones i think its just Voxyn now which sux cuz they are way worse than the animals" Shinn was angry at himself he was too weak he needed more power
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 am

Senko stood there a little perplexed at first. His gaze falling hard onto Shinn. "You seem to have some kinda of grudge against me, any particular reason as to why?" There wasn't any hostility in his voice, only curiosity. He couldn't think of anything he'd have donet o upset Shinn, or anything to offend him. Yet there seemed to be a clear amount of disdain in his voice and actions towards Senko.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayingtrainingcore.webs.com/
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:43 am

Shinn heard somthing aproaching extreemly fast "Shut up " Shinn said plainly as he built up his chakra waiting for the Voxyn he knew was about t.. there he is Shinn ducked under the pounce at him and drove a knee up into its gut as he also performend some hand signs "Senko its to you!!" Shinn yelled as he realesed several Earth pillers up into its gut and face knocking it up and over Shinn
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Senko's hands slid together forming several seals, his figure shifting to the right as he held his left hand out, his right hand moving next to it and then sliding back as if drawing a bow. Immediately as his right hand came to a stop, all of the shadows within a forty foot area darted over to Senko climbing up his body and forming a single arrow. His left hand held fast as he released the arrow with the right sending a good five foot long arrow slamming into the beast. The shadow arrow immediately began to syphon away massive amounts of the beasts chakra. Utilizing the beasts chakra stolen by the arrow as his own, Senko's hands ran through the shadow clone jutsu seals. The arrow sudden exploding into twenty shadow clones that look to be half Senko and half demon. The shadow clones, with whatever rational they had, immediately jumped the demon grasping onto him, Senko's hands tranisitioning into the final seal set.

"From Senko, with love!" The shadow clones suddenly erupted generating a massive explosion that rocked the world around them. Senko felt the pressure wave of the explosion slamming into his figure, pushing him back a couple inches. As the smoke from the blast cleared Senko saw what was left of the demon. Sitting in the middle of the crater generated by the blast was a super dense pile of flesh and bone. Rather than the explosions blowing apart they beast, they had generated enough force to crush it.

A sigh escaped his lips as he bent down and picked up a stick, his form then moving over to the crater and down into it. He couldn't feel any demonic chakra froom the mess of flesh and bone, his hand shifting the stick forward as he jabbed at it. "How many more of these things do you think there are?"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:43 pm

"i don't think they are natural phanomina." Idaku said tentatively standing up and searching the area for more chakra signals. "when i connected with that beast i connected with it's memories before it came here it was in a lab with some strange man smelling of snake."he said calmly. he knew it was a strong statement as the last person in recent history who 'smelled of sanke' was the traitor uchiha who had almost destroyed the world.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Shinn intrest was peaked "i didnt think the uchiha was still alive" Shinn said as he stood up straight he was coming to a conclusion that he was way too slow to be of any serious use he also had no real style of fighting he just kinda winged it every time this was not good at all he didnt have good reaction timing because he had no real style to use when he reacted "also i think that we might be done it might be time to go home " Shinn said before he realized he was overstepping his athority AGAIN he had done this alot this mission
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Senko thought for a moment, someone with a sharingan still intact? His mind wandered and for a minute evil thoughts of trying to steal it roamed freely before they were dismissed as silly dreams. "Well I hope we are done here, otherwise you might never get your normal arm back Shinn." Senko motioned to the metallic arm that the other had been using. "I took your amputated limb and hide it within the realm of shadows, the lack of energy there means that its naturally cool, which will help preserve the limb, but there are limits as to how long it'll stay good. Of course that's only if you want your normal arm back." Senko could see the benefits to having a metallic arm, but he also guessed at the draw backs. Most likely Shinn's metallic arm consumed chakra to move. Since it wouldn't receive blood, most likely didn't react to electrical pulses, and it had no muscle structure, or nerves, that meant that Shinn's thought patterns were probably mimic by his chakra, and the chakra was what moved the arm. Which meant just having it attached would cause Shinn's chakra levels to continuously drop. Of course this was purely speculation, he didn't know anything about the jutsu other than what he'd seen earlier when it was applied.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Shinn wasnt sure if he wanted his arm at all hhe lost it mabey he didnt have a right to have it but that doesnt matter he would be less effective with one less arm.. "lets reatach my real arm " Shinn saaid decidingly and he yanked out his metal arm "all right lets do it"
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Senko blinked a couple times. "You're a pretty rash fellow. I don't have any jutsu to reattach your arm, so hopefully someone else does." Senko's hand slid through three seals as he then reached down into his down shadow and pulled out Shinn's arm. The limb was then tossed over to the other. "So uh.... how do you plan on sticking that bad boy back on?"
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

"i could stitch it on with metal wire, then he'd be like frankenstine!" idaku said taking out a thin piece of wire and leting it wriggle around in his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Senko flinched a little, for some reason the idea of Idaku stitching Shinn's arm on made his stomach wiggle. He turned his thoughts else where. "You know Idaku, we should spar sometime. You've got that new found power of yours, and I'd like to test my limits.... I mean really I'd like to go head to head with Taku Sensei at least once. I have no doubts that I'd lose, but I think it'd be interesting to see how much stronger I need to get to be able to keep up with a Jonin." After seeing Taku's quick silver jutsu Senko had no doubts in his mind that Taku would be able to defeat him easily, but that was why he was a Jonin and Senko was a Genin. "Man I can't wait to become a Chunin."
Back to top Go down
Idaku
Admin
Idaku

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm

all this was being said as the team headed home, taku had come and told them they had gotten orders to come home. the team was too badly damaged to continue in the field like this. "yeah i think that is possible, lets take a week to rest and recooperate then we can spar how does that sound?' he asked with a smile, "plus i want to do some training with this new chakra any how.'

(chat room)
Back to top Go down
Senko Ryu Kamori
chunin
Senko Ryu Kamori

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Senko nodded, his feet shuffling along the ground as the made way home. "Sounds good, that'll give me time to iron out ideas that I have for a new jutsu. I think it'll make for an exceptionally powerful one hit kill style move that won't be too chakra consuming." He'd been playing around with the idea of this jutsu for awhile but had not been able to figure out how to control it, but thanks to the negative positive technique, he would now be able to perform a high powered precision attack. Now it was just a matter of forcing his chakra to align with something other than shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boarder patrol   boarder patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boarder patrol
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: Other places :: wilderness-
Jump to: