A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first time in forever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garus

first time in forever Empty
PostSubject: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:39 pm

this was the first time in a long time that Garus had steped into the Mist village he had just gotten thrown away and left for dead by the Mists R&D division he was almost sure that even the Mizukage didnt know of his existance but he didnt think it was a good idea to go marching in and demanding a job or anything but maby asking for citezenship wasnt a bad idea but Garus didnt know where to start or have any clue what to do he had managed to understand a little of social interactins but for the most part he was socially stunted "what am i going to do" he said to himself but still aloud

(lol sombody jump in and help me out with this idk how to talk to anyone no one uses the site chat)
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Rin would have liked to have slept the remainder of the day, but like all Shinobi and Kunoichi, duty drew her from the inviting clutches of sleep, and demanded that she be awake. Violet hues reluctantly drew to an open, and the thin girl stood, gathering the papers from the patients that had been released earlier that day. Since her slumber had been interrupted, there was no reason for her to not deliver them herself. Re-adjusting the sword upon her back, the kunoichi left the clinic, papers in hand. It was in those steps that there was the familiar soreness from overuse of chakra, of the pressure of the amount that she had dispersed earlier had nearly been too great for her body. Rin could feel the muscles strain with each step, and she winced slightly, but distracted from this discomfort by the man(Garus) who appeared to be quite confused.

"You look lost." Rin took in his appearance warily, he seemed of nin origin, but no headband. Was he like Senko? ...Did these people grow on freaking trees?
Back to top Go down
Garus

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Garus looked up and saw the female nin he felt uneasy at first then that fadded "uhhh yeah i am kinda im new here but ive been here before but i was wondering how to become a citizen and a ninja for this country" Garus answerd he was still cautious because this girl looked dangerous but he wasnt scarred he didnt feal fear it was excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Rin rose a delicate brow, but she said nothing for a long moment as she assessed the man in front of her. How odd, to have now two, randomly come to Kirigakure and desire the same goal. Warily she eyed the man, but the correct thing to do would be to let MizuKage sort it out. "Ah, well, you will have to speak with Mizukage, this way. I'm headed there anyway to drop off some papers." And Rin lead the way to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Garus

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 pm

"ohh ok thank you" garus said but inside he frowned i might be in trouble if he actually knows about the Dark Horse program of R&D so umm wats your name" garus asked as he observed the social exchanges going on around him as they walked to the tower
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:50 pm

"You're welcome." She offered a light smile, and canted her head a bit. Tucking a strand of white hair behind an ear. "My name is Rin." And that was all she offered to the man. Her lithe figure approached the Mizukage's tower, and the stairs as they were climbed.
Back to top Go down
Garus

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Garus looked at her akwardly "eheh so uhhh are u a shinobi". He asked trying to get her to open up a tiny bit by asking random questions
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 am

"I am a medic-nin." Was the curt reply, though it was not as curt as the previous comments, and she offered the man another smile. "But you didn't give me your name. What am I supposed to call you? Hey you, only works for a short time, you know."
Back to top Go down
Garus

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Garus laughed " im garus im a fighter nin i guess " he said looking at her he said with a grin " and ud be supprised how long hey you works"
Back to top Go down
Rin Suzume

Rin Suzume

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 pm

"Oh, I hardly doubt that I would be, but it's rather impolite to call someone that all the time, now isn't it?" A soft chuckle managed to escape her throat, and she passed over her paperwork to one of the other nin within the tower. It was nothing so important to be delivered to Mizukage himself. "Ah, Garus, MIzukage's office is just up these stairs. Good luck." And the med-nin bounced off, back towards the clinic.
Back to top Go down
Garus

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm

" ummm ok bye" garus waved and walked down tge hall and up to the door " pleease dont know about tge program" garus said to himself and he knocked on the door and waited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first time in forever   first time in forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first time in forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Leaf :: Other places :: Shinobi Villages :: Kirigakure no Sato-
Jump to: