A New Leaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a naruto rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinn Meets Aiina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Shinn was running back to Konoha through the forrest in the Grass Village that he got lost what felt years ago was actually only three months ago he was running hard his hair was bleeched from ghe sun so he was blondish and then a girl apeared in his line of vision infront of shinn and he had to trip over her and fell on the ground tumbling " oww are you ok " Shinn said looking at the girl she was beautiful
Back to top Go down

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 pm

She was trumpled on as if not seen before the in counter so it was a moment where she stood silence do to the embarrassment that she now had. She sighed and nod's her head in respect and showing she was okay. She never looked him in his eye's cause she wasnt conserned with him it wasnt her buisness so she looked at his body carefully checking for injuries or scrape's. She couldnt see any from what she could see on the outside. She thought of something to say so the silence wouldnt last. " I'm fine......". She said now looking up at him. "Does anything hurt this is my fault I should have been more causious of my were abouts. My apologise's sir...". She said softly because of her first in counter with someone in awhile and the fact she could of hurt him.

She then turned pink in the face do to the shyness she now had. She didnt want it to be werid so she tended to her hair which had some leaf's in it. She consintrated on it vaugely to make it look as if she dint care.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Shinn looked at the girl and he smiled warmly and he walked over to her and helped her pull out some stray leaves out of her hair "im perfectly fine" he smiled again "So Who are you?" Shinn asked politley
Back to top Go down

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 pm

She looked at his face and saw the expression of attraction she disliked this look it was a kind but she took it as degrading. She stepped away from him. " Your being too friendly torwards me. You should be more careful with who you become sweet on they could lure you in and kill you...". She smirked at him because she knew even with this said he'd still approach her with no causion and would want her name. She knew if he wanted to be hostle torwards her it would be a good time to because the forest was empty. She raised her guard.

She then looked at him in the face to get a better look at him. " My name Is Aiina Rei-Xing Mizrahi. And your name is sir....?" . She awaited his anwser because she would be able to tell what village he is from or was from by his last name. She held her arm's to her side intensely waiting. If he moved torwards her she could be ready for almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Shinn's smile fell completly " I can be very serious but it isnt any fun Allna so i try not to be too serious but if you insist should i just be safe and kill you now for no reason at all " Shinn said drawing out his sword " i gaurantee it would be too easy " Shinn said then he couldnt hold it any longer he fell ion the floor and started to laugh "i cant do it there is no way i can stay that serious for that long" "im Shinn Aska and with me name you wont get my village so ill just tell you I am from the leaf village but i havent been there for like 3 months" Shinn said

(when do you usually get on here)
Back to top Go down

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 am

She looked at him and lightly smiled because she knew he couldnt keep a straight face with her for no reason. She now found him as no threat to her so she kinda relaxed a bit knowing this she let out a sigh. It was about mid-day now and the heat was raising as the sun meet its peak in the sky. It was time to prepare something too eat so when she would be done cook it would be night. "So are you going to head home then this is a bad forest to get lost in at night I advise you to head west from here it will lead you back to the konoha.". She said pointing in the direction he should go. " It"ll take you awhile but not too long to reach you destination.". She said turning and look at the floor for some herb's to cook.

(I get on at 10am and again at 5 to 8 pm )
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Shinn was glad she loosend up a little and relaxed around him "hmmm well if its a bad forrest maby i should wait till morining do you know a good place to crash for the night" shinn asked her with a smile
Back to top Go down

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 pm

She looked at him for a moment. " Why are you crashing into places? " . She said thinking about it as she stared at him thinking how he learn to talk like that. She then turned from him looking at where she needed to because it was getting progressively late and sh needed to rest so she could get back to clearing out the forest of threat's to its known growth in the world. " Im heading home good luck with your crashing thing." . She said laughing at the thought of him crashing into building. She started walking torwards her house and away from the forest area.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:17 pm

"Im sorry i misspoke i meant do yoy know aplace i can rest for the night". Shinn said finnally begining to realize just what kind of girl he was dealing with. Shinn bowed to allna "do you mind if i stay with you for tonight i dont know this area very well so i wouldnt know where to go for a safe place to sleep would be and i trust you... soooo could i pleasee?". Shinn asked politly his head still bowed down
Back to top Go down

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 pm

She looked at him and chuckled and him slightly because of his change in personality so suddentaly. " There is no need to bow to me Im a simple girl. An if it's not in you normally to be so polite to someone dont be cause it will get you no where with someone who know's your personality well enough. I dont mind you staying at my house just dont expect me to baby you." She turned an looked at him smiling alittle bit so he didnt feel insalted. She begain to walk to a clearing where a house was visible.

She walked torwards the fence and looked back at the boy to see where he was. She sat outside of the fence so she could explain how going to her house works.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Shinn Stood right behind her looking around "Woooow this is a seriously nice house in the middle of nowhere you really like your pricacy huh" Shinn said thinking it wasnt gonna be a straight walk into the house but he was still grinning this girl was really somthing
Back to top Go down

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:09 pm

She looked at him for a moment because he had a face of amazement like hes never seen a big house befor or something. " This is my home , or as you would say a crashing place. " She chuckled at the thought again. She walked into the gate and into the front yard making her way to the door of the house. She took out a key an put it into the key hole genentaly turning it to the left. A loud click noise could be heared as she push the door open. Now being inside she set her ninja bag on it.

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a mango and bite into it. This sweet taste made her face light up as she walked torwards the stair case. She begain walk up the stairs to the main hall way. She went into a bedroom half the size of the house because if was the master bedroom. She lied on the bed and looked up at the ceiling as she continued to eat her ripe mango.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Aska
Master of All
Master of All
Shinn Aska

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Shinn stood at tge door way waiting to be told he could come in. He didnt really respect some rules but rules about someones house. So shinn stood quietly waiting at the door looking around it was a very nice house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinn Meets Aiina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinn Meets Aiina   Shinn Meets Aiina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinn Meets Aiina
Page 1 of 1